We are actively looking to secure a Release Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
To manage the implementation of various deliveries across the client environments by maintaining strong governance and coordination across all build phases including:
- Planning release content with delivery teams
- Planning release windows and the overall release life cycle
- Working with Client Implementation managers to ensure tasks are correctly captured with the correct resource and duration.
- Managing risks that may affect release scope
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements
- Measuring and monitoring progress
- Manage relationships and coordinate projects between different teams
- Chair Weekly Release Conol Board Meetings to track the release progress and manage risk and issues
- Working with senior management service and delivery partners to ensure appropriate decisions are taken on content at risk
- Monitoring and enforcement f the established release management processes and policies
- Design, develop and implement appropriate release processes, environments, testing processes and supporting tools for any new platforms or applications
- Design and implement change acceptance stage gates and supporting processes
- Good people management skills and knowledge
- Manage Programme level risks and issues.
- Strong customer focus, providing excellent customer service
- Observe relevant procedures, raising RFCs, guidelines and standards and put forward suggestions for their improvement.
- Develop and maintains strong relationships with vendor resources and vendor management.
- Sound understanding of Client Change management process, CABs etc
- Produce timely and accurate, reports to management regarding progress, issues, risks and conflicts.
- SAS products
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.