Cloud Adoption Manager/Architect - London - UK
One of our leading client based in London is looking for Cloud Adoption Manager/Architect experience.
Job Description: -
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skill- desire solve complex problems scale.
- Public LaaS/PaaS Cloud (GCP, AWS and Azure)
- Integration with Public cloud SaaS.
- Private cloud environments.
- Leveraging best practice through published reference architectures.
- Have in-depth conceptual functional and non-functional knowledge of:
- Doctor containers and Kubernetes Cluster Management and orchestration.
- Cloud industry-based Security best practice aligned to CST & NIIST.
- Multi tenanted virtualized platforms managing mission critical workloads.
- Networking principles [TCP/UDP, Routing, Broadcast/Multicast, LAN/WAN, SDN]
- Server operating systems internals, benchmarking and performance tuning [Linux and Windows]