Test Analyst - London
Test Consultant needed, with good project experience, for client based assignments predominantly in the London area. Candidates should have an IT related qualification and be confident with operating across multiple projects, technologies, systems and integrations. Integration testing experience is important, with a good understanding of integration concepts, messaging and ideally E-commerce.
You will be a certified tester, at a minimum of Foundation level (ISTQB) and used to working closely with project managers, sponsors and technical team members in major organisations to assure quality on multiple projects and streams of work. You will have experience in working on agile and waterfall environments, on both web and thick client projects. You will be used to recording test assets, defects and reporting using modern test management tools, including Jira and XRay/Zephyr.
Ideally you will have some experience of test automation although this is not a must have. Must be a pro-active and outspoken team member with excellent communication skills, capable of producing clear and concise summary reports, status updates, as well as the usual testing related documentation. You must have experience of estimating timescales for projects and documenting the scope of testing in test plans.
The most important aspects of this role are communication skills, aptitude and the ability to work independently. We support our staff and allow them to grow, picking up new skills as they go via both project work and remote learning. There are good prospects for the right candidate, with opportunities in management, test automation and performance.
- 3-4 years testing experience
- Integration testing experience, preferably in an E-commerce setting
- A good understanding of the software development life cycle development and testing and experience of working on a range of projects
- Experience of working in a variety of different technical environments
- Test automation experience
- Any test leading experience
- Very Good communication skills (written and spoken)
- Needs to be technical, capable of integrating with an existing team and taking the initiative, working independently
- It is essential that the candidate is committed, energetic and enthusiastic about testing
- Needs to be practical and proactive
- Should be able to grasp concepts quickly and appreciate implications of decisions
- Able to work well autonomously, with a focus on delivery
- Eagerness to learn and an aptitude for picking things up quickly
Interviews have commenced and there will be an immediate start for the successful candidate.