Zuora & Salesforce Support Analyst
Platform Support Analyst required by leading international business, with headquarters based in London and coverage across the globe.
Due to the current climate the following will be been made available for you; Remote working, Flexible working patterns, Virtual interviewing, Open-ended start date & Remote onboarding packages.
New business and growth strategy is unfolding the need for digital customer experience and technology excellence and with this is mind, the digital platform supports all aspects of acquisition, on-boarding, subscription, renewal and cancellation life cycles. Therefore your role is integral towards the digital growth of the business.
Being a Platforms Support Analyst you will be part of a very talented and successful Platforms Delivery Team, taking responsibility for the administration of subscription management and billing platform, Zuora.
Integrated with Salesforce, you will also be responsible for the maintenance, support and enhancement of the Finance (Sage) and HR (Peoplesoft) Platforms that drive the business.
This role will suit a IT professionals but certainly individuals with subscription management, E-commerce, Finance and HR applications experience.
How your day will look;
- Troubleshoot customer and colleague issues.
- Troubleshoot technical problems.
- Enhance the application by being involved in analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of interfaces, customisations and reporting.
- Participate in projects to implement and support new modules.
- Be fully aware of forthcoming releases and how the company may capitalise on new functionality.
- Enhance relationships with internal clients by providing a world class support service.
- An understanding of Salesforce administration.
- Experience working on either Zuora, PeopleSoft Financials, Sage People or equivalent functional applications such as FinancialForce or NetSuite.
- Database experience with good command experience within SQL.
- Knowledge of Development Tools & Languages.
- Knowledge of application delivery life cycles (requirements gathering, design, build, test, implementation etc.).
- Zuora Administrator Certification.
Excellent base salary on offer along with, bonus scheme, pension, childcare, assistance programmes, eye care, annual holidays, income protection & life assurance.
If you want to be an integral part of one of the UK's leading E-commerce and digital businesses, press 'apply' or contact at Stuart Lewis at Computer Futures.
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy