A residentail property paralegal is sought to join an established law firm in Bishop Auckland.
- Well regarded property department
- Established regional presence
- Supportive and friendly team
- Carrying out all aspects of Residential Conveyancing transactions to include; Sales, purchases, freehold & leasehold matters
- You will be an experienced residential conveyancer with a minimum of 12 months experience
- You will be able to work with minimal supervision
- You will be a team player with strong communication skills
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexibility on working hours
- Part time (4 days) considered
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.