C# Developer - Greenfield Microservices projects
A large Software house organisation based in Derby is looking for a C# Developer with .NET & C# experience. The organisation is offering the C# Developer GBP30,000 - GBP45,000 + a benefits package.
The organisation are doing extremely well in the current climate, are very financially secure with a Development pipeline set for the next 2-3 years. They are pumping huge amounts of money into the technology department so this is a great time to get on board.
As the C# Developer you will be working within a newly formed Greenfield Development team, playing a critical role in building the companies next gen of client-focused software - you will be helping to set the coding standards & patterns that will be used across their new cloud-based application platform
Important skills include:
- 2+ years' experience as a software engineer using C# and .NET Core/ASP.NET
- Desirable - Microservices based architecture experience
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases
- Desireable - Cloud experience with Azure/AWS
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
If you are interested in this position and would like to see the full spec please apply within or email your CV to (see below) or call