Practice Development Facilitator, Halsey House
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin - ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We've been here since 1921 and we'll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like to hear from you ???.
An exciting opportunity for a Practice Development Facilitator has arisen at Halsey House, Cromer. We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic trainer, who will work with the Clinical Development Lead to support training and learning and development at Halsey House.
Key responsibilities for this role are -
- providing induction, coaching and clear objectives to existing and newly recruited nurses
- delivering level-3 training and competency assessments on medication administration and management to care assistants
- ensuring clinical supervision, reflective practice and personal development reviews to all nurse, carers and members of the home.
- ensuring that the training elements of the CQC/PAMMS action plan are completed to a high standard and evidenced
- providing performance plans to improve fitness to practice training
- nurturing a mutually supportive culture focussed on the Legion's values and behaviours
- ensuring training compliance targets are achieved in partnership with the home management team
- deliver mandatory and essential training including level 3 safeguarding to all nurses
- care plans and associated documentation are written to a consistently high standard
- document examples of good practice ensuring this is shared with the Registered Manager and Clinical Practice & Development Manager
Address: Cromer, Norfolk
Please note this role is based at Halsey House which is located at 31 Norwich Road, Cromer, NR27 0BA.
How to Apply
To apply, please visit our website via the button below.
Closing date for this role is 27 th November 2020.