MANOR PRIMARY SCHOOL
This is an exciting opportunity for a Playworker to join our After school club team. Our after school club is oversubscribed and more staff are needed to meet the needs of the children.
We are looking to appoint an After School Club Playworker who can engage with groups of children, organising arts and crafts, supervising sports, and taking part in all activities.
- Experience of working with children aged 5 to 11 years.
- Provide a safe and secure environment for all children
- Setting up for the afterschool club including helping move tables, play equipment and cleaning the setting.
- Assist with planning and providing good quality play opportunities and ideas
- Hardworking, flexible, well organised with a sense of fun
- Excellent interaction skills with children, maintaining safe and stimulating play at all times
- A willingness to undertake additional duties within the role as required.
- The school is committed to safeguarding and a full DBS check will be needed for this role.
- Working within the framework of the Club's policies and procedures
- The ability to work well within a team and supportive of your colleagues at all times
- Good communication skills with children, colleagues and parents
An NVQ3 in Childcare is desirable for this post. An NVQ2 in childcare with substantive experience will be considered.
The hours are Monday to Friday - 3:00pm until 5:00pm term time only. Permanent contract.
10 hours per week
Visit our website www.manor.walsall.sch.uk
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for this role
If you would like to apply for this post please contact the school at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 353 1738
Apply for Playworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly