Level 3 Teaching Assistant
MANOR PRIMARY SCHOOL
LEVEL 3 TEACHING ASSISTANT
The Governors of the school want to appoint a level 3 Teaching Assistant for 32.5 hours a week, term time only. An NVQ 3 or equivalent is essential for this role.
We are looking for a colleague who:-
- has worked with children in a primary school
- has substantive experience in Early years, KS1 or KS2
- has a clear understanding of the curriculum
- has excellent phonics knowledge
- have excellent written English and Maths skills
- can work well as a team, is enthusiastic and motivated
- you must be a caring individual, who is prepared to go above and beyond where necessary
- is able to challenge and motivate all children to achieve their very best on their learning journey
- has exemplary organisational and communication skills
- is passionate about raising standards and committed to our pupils
- is able to support pupils in class, small intervention groups and 1:1 too.
- has a good sense of humour and a kind and understanding nature.
- holds a Paediatric first aid qualification
We can offer you:
- A supportive and friendly environment
- A good school with a caring ethos
- A hard working supportive team and committed Governors and parents
- A caring school community where children are at the heart of everything we do
- Happy, well behaved pupils, who enjoy school and are eager to learn
- A well resourced school
Experience in a Primary school is vital for this role.
Visit our website www.manor.walsall.sch.uk
32.5 hours a week Monday – Friday – 8:30am – 4:00pm term time only. Permanent contract
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment,
For further information please call 0121 353 1738 or email; email@example.com
Apply for Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly