MANOR PRIMARY SCHOOL
A Lunchtime Supervisors tasks are many and varied. You will need to be flexible and use your initiative for this role
You will support the Headteacher and Lunchtime Supervisors with the supervision of children before, during and after the midday meal.
Successful applicants will:-
· Be effective communicators and a positive role model to the children.
· Have the confidence to reinforce school expectations and rules
· Be able to supervise the children during outside play encouraging sensible behaviour.
· Be able to encourage and participate in games with children.
· Encourage good table manners and assist the children in whatever practical way is necessary.
· Will be able to supervise the children in their classrooms eating lunch and during wet play to ensure good behaviour.
· Work with the team to set up dining room equipment ensuring that it is hygienically maintained. Setting out tables, putting away, sweeping and spot cleaning the floor once the children have vacated the dining hall.
Members of our team have patience, a positive outlook and a good sense of humour.
Working 12:15 - 1:45 Monday - Friday. 7.5hours per week. Permanent contract
A full job description will be sent with the application form.
The school is committed to safeguarding and a full DBS check will be needed for this role.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
To apply for this post please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0121 353 1738.
Or alternatively download the application form and return it to email@example.com
Apply for Lunchtime Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly