Easter Revision Tutor 2021
MPW Cambridge is seeking well-qualified teachers with a proven track record of teaching success to join our bank of suitably-qualified Easter Revision tutors.
Our Easter Revision courses run from 29th March 2021 to 16th April 2021 (including Good Friday and Easter Monday). There may be some opportunities for further teaching within our support programme at MPW outside of these dates.
The subjects we are currently recruiting for are:
- Biology GCSE, IGCSE, A Level - Year 12 and 13
- Business A Level - Year 12 and 13
- Chemistry GCSE, IGCSE and A Level - Year 12 and 13
- Economics A Level - A Level - Year 12 and 13
- English GCSE, IGCSE, A Level - Year 12 and 13
- Geography GCSE, IGCSE, A Level - Year 12
- History GCSE, IGCSE, A Level - Year 12 and 13
- Maths GCSE, A Level - Year 12 and 13
- Physics A Level - GCSE, IGCSE, A Level Year 12 and 13
- Politics A Level - Year 12
- Psychology A Level - Year 12
• Development of teaching practice at a leading independent college rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted in all areas.
• Work in the heart of a world leading city of education.
• Located 5 minutes from the heart of Cambridge historic city centre.
• Where appropriate, accommodation can be provided.
Applications deadline: Wednesday 2nd December
Appointments are subject to child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the DBS.
Click 'Apply' below for further information and to submit a copy of your application.
Apply for Teachers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly