2 days left
- Full Time
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
Bellway is a FTSE 250 five-star house builder, headquartered in Newcastle upon Tyne, which operates 22 trading divisions across England, Scotland and Wales. The company has grown from a family firm, established more than 70 years ago, into a respected national brand, selling over ten thousand homes a year.
At Bellway we recognise that people are the key to our success and our goal is to provide a rewarding and fulfilling career in line with our values of quality, service and trust. In addition to this we are committed to being a more inclusive employer and invite applications from a variety of backgrounds.
There is an exciting opportunity to join Bellway, one of the UK's largest house builders. Our Head Office located in Newcastle upon Tyne is looking to recruit a new role of Recruitment Administrator to join the Group HR team to support the centralisation of recruitment administration.
The role of Recruitment Administrator will work closely with the wider HR team to provide an efficient end to end recruitment service to the business, ensuring that Company procedures are followed and internal stakeholders are supported to attract and retain high quality candidates.
Principle accountabilities of the Recruitment Administrator role include:
- Carry out recruitment administration and associated processes from recruitment approval through to employee on-boarding.
- Act as the first point of contact with regards to recruitment telephone and e-mail enquiries from internal and external stakeholders.
- Post job adverts across multi-channels through the Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Reach adhering to Company brand guidelines.
- Work with internal stakeholders to effectively fulfil recruitment needs utilising the most cost effective methods of recruitment available.
- Manage candidate applications, including reviewing CVs/applications and shortlisting as requested.
- Create and issue offer letters and contracts, through the ATS in accordance with Company procedures ensuring all candidate documentation including right to work checks and references have been completed and verified in advance of commencing employment.
- Provide management information relating to the recruitment processes as and when requested.
- Support the team with project recruitment campaigns including; graduate and apprenticeship recruitment.
- Support the team with projects including Agency Preferred Supplier List (PSL) review and centralising recruitment administration.
- Provide administration support to the Group HR and reception/administration teams as and when required.
Experience, Qualifications and Skills
- Experience of working within an high volume in-house recruitment administration role.
- Ability to deal with high volume recruitment needs and manage a number of recruitment campaigns in different locations at any one time.
- Experience of working with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
Qualifications and Training
- GCSE Maths and English at Grade 4/C (or equivalent) or above
- CIPD qualification L3 or above desirable
Skills and Aptitude
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Demonstrates a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on own as well as part of a team
- Proficient IT skills along with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and outlook) and the ability to adapt to new systems.
- Committed to diversity and inclusion
The Role and Working Conditions
- Willing to be flexible in respect to day to day duties and hours worked.
- Office based role...... click apply for full job details