Tax (Advisory) Opportunities (Multiple levels)
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Tax Senior with mixed tax experience along with some management skills to help develop the current team and expand the continuous growth of our current client base. The primary objective is to play an integral part within the existing tax team in delivering tax advisory services to our client base.
- Provide Tax advisory services where appropriate
- Identifying opportunities to introduce other service lines within the business
- Utilising technology where appropriate
- Manage project delivery for clients, including interaction with clients and colleagues to ensure all deadlines are met
- Minimum of 3 years' experience of working in tax, ideally obtained within practice
- Minimum ATT qualified, or CTA part-qualified
- Past supervisory experience would be beneficial
- Capability to translate complex theories into plain English
- Demonstrate a high level of commercial awareness
- Project management & leadership skills
- Experience managing and controlling workflows in a practice environment
- Good mixed tax experience likely compliance based but with some advisory exposure.
- Ability to communicate well in written reports/research tax issues.
What is on offer:
- Health cash plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Group Income Protection
- Group Life Assurance (3 x salary)
- Benefits Discounts Portal
- Quarterly functions and events
And much more. Submit your application to find out more about the opportunities within Tax Advisory...... click apply for full job details