FMCG Sales Support - Health and Wellbeing
Candidate Location: South East
- Market leader in vitamins and supplements
- Unaffected by Covid19 - have reported positive sales trends
- Number one brands within most vitamin categories
- Progression opportunities within National Accounts team!
THE ROLE: As a Sales Support Analyst within the national accounts team, you will be responsible for supporting the national account managers from an administrative and analysis perspective. You will initially support the senior sales team and their customer relationships with grocery and high street retailers. Your duties will involve data management, invoice logging, presentation work and communication and sharing of sales data. The role will provide a great foundation for someone wanting a career in senior sales or marketing in the wider business as there will be communication with other business functions and internal teams on a daily basis.
This exciting position will require you to be a strong communicator both on Teams/phone and face to face. Key skills in this role include attention to detail, proficiency on Excel and Microsoft Word, and strong data analysis. A strong team fit will be driven, outgoing and passionate about the health and wellbeing sector. If you have worked in a sales support or retail analyst role before or, have worked in a buying admin or a category management team or have been a national account executive, this is highly desirable.
THE COMPANY: A market leader in the UK vitamins and supplements sector, with a reputation for strong research and scientific progress, the company has an enviable branded portfolio and a stronghold in all category areas within vitamins. The company has won many awards for innovation and looks for hard working, capable and driven people who share this mindset. It has been unaffected by Covid19, and continues to record great sales.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Confident, enthusiastic, excellent Excel and Word skills
- Driven, hard working and want a career
- Previous sales support or buying experience is not necessary but individuals that have worked in sales, nationals accounts or buying admin teams will have an advantage...... click apply for full job details