Senior Energy Consultant - Home-Based
4 days left
- Full Time
Senior Energy Consultant
Competitive Starting Salary + Benefits
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be working alongside a specialist Energy and Sustainability Consultancy as they to add a Senior Energy Consultant to join their Technical Team. This is a home-based role, which will you see have a focus on the London Plan's energy and sustainability policies.
This Senior Energy Consultant position will have a number of duties and responsibility, such as:
- Attending pre-application meetings with the LPA and GLA and provide briefing notes
- Undertaking overheating, daylight and Energy performance analyses using IES-VE
- Compile Energy and Sustainability strategies
- Liaise with planning officers and the GLA to seek approval for your strategies and field queries
- Attend tender interviews to assist in securing appointments on new schemes.
- Ability to assess and interpret technical datasheets and architectural drawings.
To be considered for this Senior Energy Consultant role, you should:
- Have at least 5 years' experience in sustainable planning, producing energy strategies on behalf of developers to support planning submissions
- Be a Level 5 NDEA (EPCs)
- Have experience with Part L Compliance Assessments
- Be proficient in the use of IES VE
Our client is pleased to offer their new Senior Energy Consultant a competitive starting salary, along with an excellent benefits package, and professional progression opportunities.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Harris on , or email a copy of your CV over to and we will be in touch shortly...... click apply for full job details