1 day left
- Full Time
Our client is looking for 7.5T DRIVERS to join their busy team, working in Marsh Leys on an ongoing with an opportunity to go permanent. Day to day duties will include:
- home delivery of goods in 7.5 Tonne vehicle which can involve the delivery of heavy items such as washing machines and sofa's, often without the aid of lifts up to the customers home.
- On average 20-30 stops a day depending on volume and location. You will be working in a 2 person crew which can sometimes be 3 people.
- Starting at 06:00 finishing in and around 16:00 dependant on drops and traffic. Use of scanners to complete deliveries. Later starts as well starting at 10:00 are available.
- Customer facing at all times so a very high level of customer service needed.
- GBP15.00 OT
5 ON/3 OFF SHIFT PATTERN
To be considered for the role of 7.5T Home Delivery Driver, you will need the following experience:
- 7.5t Licence, C1 Category. Minimum of 3 month experience
- No more than 6 points, NO DR10's No CD10's, No IN10's
- Digital Tachograph card and CPC qualification
- Relevant experience in a similar role desirable
In return, you will receive;
- Weekly pay
- Onsite Canteen Facilities
- Free Onsite Parking
If you are interested in applying to the role of 7.5T Home Delivery Driver, please click apply now below.
Rapier Employment has been established in the UK for almost 30 years, specialising in supplying temporary and permanent workers into the Commercial, Production and Logistics sector.
As an equal opportunities employer, we pride ourselves on treating all employees fairly...... click apply for full job details