Home Care Worker
Hourly Rate: GBP9.80/ hour (p/ mile)
Are you looking for a role that is rewarding and provides a sense of satisfaction? Are you looking for a unique and varied role? If the answer to these questions is 'yes', then a role in care could be for you!
Home Care Workers at Dale Care have the chance to make a real difference to people's lives, both at home and supporting them in the community. This is a role that varies from day-to-day helping the more vulnerable in our society, offering a sense of satisfaction that is difficult to match.
- Dale Care Workers are responsible for meeting the support requirements of our customers, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence.
- Travel to the customers own home and assist them with daily tasks, helping them to stay as independent as possible
- The type of support that you can expect to be providing is no different to what would reasonably be given by a member of the person's family. For instance, you may be providing personal care and support or domestic support
It's essential that all Dale Care Worker applicants possess the following qualities:
- Self-motivated and well-organised and flexible
- Caring and sensitive to the needs of others
- The ability to use your own initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively
Not worked in care before? That's not a problem. Whilst previous care experience would be advantageous, is not essential as you will receive;
- Paid training prior to starting work
- Paid shadowing with an experienced staff member
- Regular refresher training to ensure your upkeep of skills and knowledge
Hours/ Working Pattern available-
Full time & part-time:
- Monday to Friday - 7am-3pm/3pm-10pm +alternate weekends
- Monday to Friday - 7am - 3pm + alternate weekends
- Monday to Friday - 3pm-10pm +alternate weekends
- Weekend only staff (7am-3pm/3pm-10pm/7am-10pm)