Quality Manager - electronics manufacturing???this Bedfordshire based global manufacturer and leader in its field is seeking a seasoned Quality Manager with extensive experience from within the same, or similar, industry???.does this profile fit you?are you ready for a new challenge and the opportunity to make your mark in the successful and growing business.
As Quality Manager you'll report directly to the Plant Manager and in turn manage the day to day 'quality' strategy and processes for the UK manufacturing operation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the consistency of the quality system with customers system requirements
- Supporting the Quality Team in their preparation and realization of certification audits
- Contributing to the improvement of Group standards
- Promoting a 'quality culture' on site Creating and implementing relevant reporting tools
- Ensuring corrective action plans are set up
- Continuous improvement planning and monitoring through periodic management reviews
- Ensuring that customer quality requirements are known, understood and taken into account
- Represents the customer within the company
- Being the interface between production sites and customers.
- Supporting the overall treatment of quality based problems and setting up the most appropriate tools to resolve issues rapidly
- Proactively driving operational activities in the plant in terms of projects, best practice and benchmarking etc.
- Budget management
- Managing and developing team autonomy
- Leading appraisal, salary and career reviews
With extensive experience in quality management within the electronics manufacturing sector, or closely related industry, you'll be a Quality Manager that demonstrates a highly hands-on day to day management style, excellent communication skills and the natural ability to lead and motivate your team.
With strong MS Office and applicable ERP systems knowledge, along with good problem solving skills, you'll also be a results orientated and proactive project manager, adaptable to change and with strong organisation abilities.
On offer in return is a basic starting salary of GBP45,000 - GBP47,000 per annum, though negotiable and subject to experience, plus benefits to include 11% performance related bonus, 8% contributory pension, life assurance and 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays.
An excellent, Bedfordshire based, within very easy reach of the A421, Quality Manager opportunity with a prestigious international manufacturer and market leader.
If you fit the above profile, please forward your CV by applying today or call Gavin Ibell on for more information and to discuss your suitability ...... click apply for full job details