Manufacturing Maintenance Planner/Scheduler
Northern Scotland, Commutable from Inverness, Inverness, Forres
GBP35-40K plus excellent benefits
Are you an experienced Manufacturing professional from a maintenance engineering background, looking for a senior level planning and scheduling position offering excellent benefits and a challenging and interesting position?
The role is with a large international manufacturer who can offer growth, stability, investment and an excellent working environment, based in Northern Scotland.
The role will focus on developing maintenance plans and schedules to ensure optimum efficiency and compliance. This will include elements of health and safety, leadership, performance improvement, management reporting and quality systems. The role would suit a senior maintenance professional looking for an interesting and varied role 'off the tools'.
- Deliver plans and working schedules for Area Manufacturing and Engineering teams to deliver maintenance plans to agreed levels of compliance and in a safe and efficient manner.
- Organise and resource the work prior to issue providing job work-packs
- Produce reports on maintenance performance, recommending opportunities for improving efficiencies
- Working background in manufacturing maintenance engineering
- Ability/experience to produce work schedules
- Experience/knowledge of using computerised maintenance management system (CMMS) systems
To apply please email your CV to Nick Smith...... click apply for full job details