Childcare Locum - Remote Working
An exciting new role as a remote working Childcare Locum has arisen for a large local authority in South Wales. The duration of this role is 3 months on a full-time basis, with possibility of extension beyond this. For the right candidate, the hourly rate ranges from GBP45-GBP50 per hour (inside IR35) depending on experience.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Managing your own caseload of care proceedings and PLO cases, including complex cases, non-accidental injury cases and cases with an international dimension
- Preparing s. 31 cases ready for issuing with the Court
- Undertaking advocacy in the Magistrates and County Court on a remote basis
- Carrying out advocacy at CMC, directions, interim hearings and at advocates meetings
- Advising client social workers in safeguarding children matters including private law and s37 matters
- Conducting hearings to include Contested and Final Contested
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role or are interested in finding out more then please don't hesitate to contact Alice Hughes or Lauren Watts on or send your CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.