My client who are a successful and growing Technology business based on the outskirts of Exeter are looking for a Technical Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. This multi-award winning Technology and innovations business work across the globe providing cutting edge, market leading products to their customers. Reporting to the Head of Engineering, the successful candidate will be joining the installations and servicing team pre-configuring hardware off-site and commissions equipment on-site.
- Working on installation projects around the world
- Carrying out scheduled maintenance on our products
- Logging and responding to any breakdowns
- Procurement for installs
- Updating and maintaining stock levels for installation items
- Working with other members of the engineering team to plan and schedule installations
- Diagnosing any faults either physically or remotely
- Assist in relevant research and development projects
- Maintaining a good relationship with customers
- Full UK driving license
- Authorised to travel in Europe and ROW
- Ability to travel at short notice
- Basic installation knowledge and experience
- IT literate with strong knowledge of IP networking, set up, config, integrations (switches, routers)
- Good understanding of Windows-based machines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Remote support
- Ability to communicate, organise and plan
- Approach work with a positive, confident and proactive outlook
- Flexibility and adaptability
The successful candidate will be a strong team player with a dynamic approach to working. This is great opportunity to join a growing business within the ever-evolving AI industry. If you have a keen interest in technology and a background in Electrical Engineering or control and automation and have the relevant experience, we would love to hear from you.
Due to high volumes of applications we are unfortunately, unable to respond to everyone. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 3 working days please deem your application unsuccessful.
Closing Date: Please note that we will accept applications up to the closing date, however all suitable candidates will be submitted as soon as received, and the client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.