Embedded Design Engineer
Exciting Software Design Engineer opportunity for a leading organisation offering state of the art ultrasonic equipment primarily used in the marine and subsea industry.
Software Design Engineer
The Software Design Engineer will need to be an active, self-managing, self-starting member of the engineering team, who - in time - could help it to grow further through managing others and ensuring the company's design, research and test facilities are suitable for requirements. You will also Follow or lead Agile Project Management methodology and ensure all design elements of the QA system are followed.
Software Design Engineer Key Requirements:
- Ability to work in a multi-discipline role covering whole product development
- Understanding of microcontroller and embedded system based measurement equipment
- Ability to write C/C++ software/firmware for microcontrollers (ARM Cortex)
- Understanding of measurement & instrumentation equipment
- Good electronics knowledge
- Programming tasks to include; device drivers, user interfaces, digital filters, communications, measurement algorithms, power conservation, middleware integration, file systems, RTOS
Software Design Engineer Desirable Requirements:
- Knowledge of ultrasound and ultrasonics
- Good physics knowledge
Interviews commencing from Monday 16th November
If this opportunity is of interest, and you would like to hear more details including the full specification, then please do get in contact with Alex Koivio via email on or alternatively you can apply through this advert.
If you are not interested in this role, but have a friend or colleague that you think would be good for this position and they are successfully placed, you will earn up to GBP250 referral fee...... click apply for full job details