Kitchen Designer/Surveyor - GBP26,000 basic + Bonus (OTE 34k) - Sunderland
We are looking for a Kitchen Designer/Surveyor to work for a leading client of ours providing home surveys for their customers and providing compliance to ensure accurate and high quality designs are created.
As the Kitchen Designer/Surveyor you will split your time between providing home visits to customers to provide surveys and measurements to ensure accurate designs, and working from the showroom auditing the designs to make sure that the designs are fit for purpose.
The Kitchen Designer/Surveyor will be responsible for:
- Visit customers property to complete home surveys and highlight any potential installation or access issues that could lessen the customer experience
- Complete detailed in store plan checks for orders and highlight any potential installation or product issues that could impact the installation process and lessen the customer experience
- Provide feedback to Designers following a plan check, addressing errors identified
- Train and coach the design team to enable the consistent delivery of accurate orders and aesthetic plans
- Review all orders prior to checking to ensure accurate measurements documented and arrange appointment for measurements to be taken if there are discrepancies
- Hosting regular team briefings to train new features in both the planner and product
- Seen as the expert and go to person within the showroom and contact centre for planner and product related queries
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Kitchen Designer/Surveyor to join a top company with fantastic career prospects. You don't need experience though. If you have strong Design skills and the ability to use Planner software coupled with a passion to progress in the industry this could be for you.
The Kitchen Designer/Surveyor will join an established team. You will work shift patterns which does include some evening and weekend work. You will be given a company vehicle and full training Interested? Apply now for an immediate interview...... click apply for full job details