Assistant Leakage Technician
Location: Anglian Region North (Grimsby)
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: 08:00 - 16:30
Salary: GBP9.13 per hour
As an Assistant Leakage Technician, you will play a critical role for the environment and our customers in preventing water leakage across Anglian Water's network.
You will be provided with excellent training, industry leading technology and several mentors who will support you to become proficient in the preparation, deployment and collection of sensors which monitor for potential leaks across the water network in the North.
Without you our water supply would suffer and there would be a huge impact for our customers!
This is a great opportunity for those that are new to the industry and keen to build a career.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
• You'll be enthusiastic, hardworking and ambitious and hopefully have a desire to drive your career forward. Happy to work occasional overtime (Evenings & Weekends)
• You'll have a fully equipped van and travel to areas within the water network where potential leaks have been identified in order to deploy network sensors (Grantham, Sleaford, Peterborough & Boston with occasional trips to our Canwick office), so a full driving licence is essential
• Some lifting is involved, so you must be fit & able
• The role is outdoors, so you must be happy to work in all weather conditions (suitable PPE provided)
• You should be confident to read a water network map that details the locations of infrastructure and assets (initial training will be provided)
• Great customer service skills are essential, although not the main part of the role...... click apply for full job details