GBP21,060 - GBP23,000 per annum dependant on experience
Fixed Term Contract
We're the UK's largest recruiter and workforce provider, proudly partnering with some of the country's best-loved brands for over 30 years, and we are currently looking for an Recruitment Coordinator to join our team in Grimsby on a fixed term contract.
You will be a core contact for our client and worker requirements, so a passionate, driven and flexible attitude is vital. We are looking for a customer-centric individual who is committed to providing the best possible service to their customers.
Why work for Staffline?
At Staffline we believe in rewarding our people, so not only will you receive a competitive salary and comprehensive training, you will also be entitled to a range of benefits.
- Annual leave starting at 24 days
- Offsite team building and social events throughout the year
- Excellent career progression opportunities within the Staffline Group
- Life Insurance and Pension Scheme
The Recruitment Coordinator Role
Working as part of a fast-paced team, focusing on helping candidates find the best jobs you will be involved in:
- Working on the front desk, greeting candidates
- Fulfilling daily volume requirements in line with client deadlines; including the recruitment and selection of workers, booking, and conducting interviews
- Conducting inductions and refresher training
- Being responsible for checking right to work documents through our scan check system
- Assisting with the on-call phone on a rotational basis
- Managing compliance requirements and keeping secure records for audit purposes
- Providing a positive customer experience, dealing with any worker queries quickly and efficiently
Who are we looking for?
- The ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and strong problem-solving skills
- You will have a customer-centric mindset, always putting people first
- A resilient, driven and flexible approach
- You will ideally have experience within the recruitment industry, although this is not essential
- You will be able to build and maintain effective relationships with both clients and customers
Staffline are an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status...... click apply for full job details