We are looking for Permanent Advanced Operators to join our client's team in a fish processing site based in Grimsby.
We are looking for highly motivated pro-active multi-skilled line \ area operatives able to optimize production equipment to maximize efficiencies, with minimal waste and downtime. This is achieved through the effective preparation, planning, and organization of machines, and the completion of documentation. Driving a common sustainable continuous improvement.
Advanced Operator working hours will be:
12 hours 4 on 4 off Days 06.00 - 18.00
12 hours 4 on 4 off Nights 18.00 - 06.00
Advanced Operator pay rates:
Day Shift - GBP10.60 p/h
Night Shift - GBP10.60 p/h plus an additional 20% to pay rate for any hours worked between 2
Advanced Operator experience and skills required:
• Level 2 Food Hygiene (or equivalent) - training could be provided for
• Production & Packing experience.
• Experience working in Chilled and frozen environments working with meal production, coated fish products, and whitefish processing products.
• Knowledge of fish products, Production & Packing products around coated processing.
• Efficient in delivering objectives and key measures.
• Ability to take part in the Production & Packing segments of audits.
• Ability to manage priorities and projects across your area/line.
• A personal commitment to role model behaviors and to setting the standard.
• A working understanding of Microsoft Office
• Numeracy and literacy skills
All candidates will receive:
5% pension contribution (up to 8% if they opt into our company pension)
2x death in service
Employee Assistance Programme
Holidays which are statutory that increases YOY by one day to a maximum of 33
- Good links to public transport
- No experience required
- PPE and full training provided
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an agency.