Performance Marketing Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Performance Marketing Manager
Manchester City Centre, Greater Manchester
Our client is an eCommerce company specialising in home, kitchen, and garden products. Operating out of an amazing office space in Manchester City Centre, they have a global network spanning Europe, the US and China.
The organisation is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to support in a range of marketing activities to meet advertising needs and someone who will be solely responsible for the management of digital accounts.
- Salary of £40,000 - £50,000 DOE + company performance bonus
- Great support to help you achieve your ambitions
- Newly refurbished modern workspace, and the ability to work remotely
- Regular company social events
- Full in-house training to bring you up to speed
- Handy transport links making for an easy commute
Fostering a welcoming, sociable work environment, our client rewards employees’ efforts and supports them to fulfil their potential. As a multi award-winning business, they understand the importance of keeping employees happy and engaged.
If you’re looking for a role where you can share your ideas within a social and friendly work environment, and exponentially increase your business knowledge, this is the role for you. There are also progression opportunities within the company for ambitious candidates who are looking for development.
As a Performance Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading and managing all paid search activity including PPC, Shopping and Display on key platforms including Google and Bing
- Leading and managing the Ecommerce affiliate marketing strategy and develop opportunities for growth
- Creating, planning and reviewing forecasts, budgets and performance
- Developing and supporting Business Intelligence, Analytics and Reporting for advertising and trading
- Creating and executing the Ecommerce media plan supporting business goals and targets
- Supporting key brand marketing campaigns with advertising and media planning activity
- Supporting day-to-day trading and performance, working across functions to support business targets
- Integrating and managing technology and automation to support efficiency and effectiveness
- Supporting and developing the advertising team in best practice methodologies and thought leadership
To be considered as a Performance Marketing Manager, you will need:
- Ideally a minimum of five years’ experience in creating, managing and optimising paid media
- A solid track record in planning and delivering media plans and advertising campaigns
- Strong experience in attribution and how the full media mix interacts
- Commercially astute with an understanding of key principles that drive online sales
- A deep understanding of media metrics and analytics and how to interpret data to provide actionable insight and performance
- In-depth knowledge of ad platforms and technology
- Experience working an agency is preferred but not essential
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong Excel skills
- A strong desire for continuous learning and self-improvement
- The ability to prioritise and delegate wherever necessary
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you have the drive and commitment to become a Performance Marketing Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role Marketing Manager, Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Campaigns Manager, Ecommerce Marketing Manager, Marcoms Manager, or Marketing Communications Manager.