Advertising Operations Executive
We are looking to appoint an Advertising Operations Executive to join our Digital Solutions team based in Liverpool. We are looking to meet with candidates who are strong communicators, pride themselves on their organisational skills, would consider themselves as a team player and have a keen interest in advertising and technology. Previous experience of ad trafficking would be advantageous.
What does the role of an Advertising Operations Executive do?
You will work closely with our commercial teams across our regional and national titles, providing support to ensure digital advertising campaigns deliver as promised to our clients.
With full training provided you will be responsible for campaign set-ups, monitoring campaign performances, optimising to achieve best results, the recording of live data and reporting back to commercial sales teams.
As this is a key role within our commercial function, we are seeking a candidate who has a keen interest in advertising and media, has the ability and confidence to own full accountability of campaigns and is highly organised and proficient with internal systems and software programs
So, who are we?
Hello, we are Reach! You might not have heard of us but we have probably met without you even realising it. We are home to the UK and Ireland's most iconic digital platforms, magazines and newspapers. From the Mirror, Daily Express and OK!, to our regional titles such as the Liverpool Echo, BirminghamLive and the Manchester Evening News (plus lots more), our brands and the stories we cover are as varied as our people.
We help all kinds of people share experiences through our stories because we believe this is what makes us human. Oh, and we should probably also mention that with a monthly readership of 47 million people, Reach is the largest commercial publisher in the UK. At Reach, not only will you feel better understood, you will also feel you understand other people better too.
What will the role involve?
- Ensure timely and accurate campaign set-up, direct, PMPs and PGs
- Manage and troubleshoot campaigns: upload creative (for direct campaigns), monitor campaign status, ensure campaign delivery, optimise campaign performance where required, generate end of campaign reports, troubleshoot campaigns when not rendering or delivering.
- Meet individual and Team KPIs to achieve team goals and maintain 'gold standard' services across all digital platforms.
- Work closely with sales teams to exceed client expectations and deliver upon requests in an efficient and timely manner.
- Troubleshoot and work with teams to solve any advertising or associated platform issues.
The Ideal Candidate
Who are we looking for?
- Experience using Google Ad Manager would be advantageous but not essential
- Understanding of how online advertising and targeting technology works
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Competent with Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Strong problem solving capabilities and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to think strategically, create a plan and execute on all phases
- Experience prioritising your workload to strict deadlines
- High energy level and enthusiasm for digital technology
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written)
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits including;
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Contributory pension scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- and lots of high street discounts!
Reach plc believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.