Office Administration Assistant
Office Administration Assistant.
Full Time, Permanent position.
Up to £18k, 25 days holiday, profit share bonus
We are a successful, fabrication business based off Ascot Drive in Derby, who requires an Office Admin Assistant to join our friendly and relaxed team. The candidate will provide business, administrative and PA support within an open plan office environment.
Key requirements :
· Proven experience within an administration role, ideally engineering.
· Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written, with a confident telephone manner.
· Experience in Excel, Word and Outlook.
· Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
· Ability to adapt to fast paced working environment.
· A full driving license.
Typical duties will includes :
· Answering Phones, screening calls.
· Authorising & screening access/exit our site.
· Ordering & stocking stationary & consumables.
· Welcoming guests, and providing refreshments.
· Getting lunch for Ben/Joe when busy.
· Booking Parcel & pallet collections.
· General office printing, laminating, scanning and filing.
· Creating list and records in Excel and Word.
· Chasing supplier records and logging into our database.
· PA role to Director level.
Please note that due to the number of applicants, we may not be able to respond to all submissions.
Apply for Office Administration Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly