We have the job for you!
Whatever your experience… Whatever your current situation… Whatever your skill set…
This is your time to shine and become a part of our amazing team across Somerset, Wiltshire, Bath & North East Somerset and Devon. At Somerset Care, we are dedicated to providing the best in care for those who need it most and we are on the lookout for people with kind, compassionate hearts, who are able to care for others as if they were a member of their own family.
When you join Somerset Care, you are not only joining a company whose passion is to change the lives of those in our care, but you are joining a company who wants its staff to have the most rewarding role possible.
From personal home care to vibrant care homes, we strive to transform welfare services for the betterment of those we care for, and we’re hiring now in your area, with full and part time positions available.
At Somerset Care, you will get so much more than a career, you will have the chance to gain qualifications and enhance your skill set. If you’re new to care, we will offer you full training and support from the outset. However, if you’re an experienced carer, our fantastic range of care and support services can offer you the opportunity to bring to life all your essential skills, and we will support you to continue making a difference for the better.
No matter what your level of experience, we can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Guaranteed or flexible hours
- Full and part time opportunities
- *Enhanced pay for nights, weekends and bank holidays
- *Paid travel where applicable
- Free DBS check and uniform
- Annual holiday which increases with length of service
- Full company induction, ongoing training to gain NVQ & Care qualifications, Apprenticeships
- Discounts of up to 20% across hundreds of retailers and online via MyCaringRewards
- Access to your earnings before payday via Wagestream.
*Terms and conditions. To be discussed upon application.