Towbar Express Ltd
About Towbar Express Ltd
Controlled from our head office, we operate a professional mobile towbar fitting service with a fleet of vans covering most of England and Wales.
Through our experienced sales team we pride ourselves on maintaining an excellent service to individual customers as well as our expanding client base which includes many large car dealerships and also local government offices.
Why work for Towbar Express?
At Towbar Express we employ all of our own towbar fitters & we are always looking for good people to join our team...
Experience is essential. Previous knowledge of fitting towbars is preferred, although other automotive fitting and workshop experience would be considered. You must be confident that you can fit towbars and install wiring unsupervised.
We do not franchise our network, you are employed and paid directly. We take the calls and make your bookings for you, and take care of all the ordering and organising. We don't expect you to fit towbars at the same time as taking your sales calls, and doing all the paperwork. All you have to do is fit the towbars.
Our customers' expect the best, and so do we, as such you will be expected to work to only the very highest standards.
In return we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay, partly commission based. The harder you want to work, the more money you can earn.
- Your own company vehicle, equipped with satellite navigation.
- Basic tools to get you started and also financial assistance to build your own tool kit to your own specification.
- Company mobile telephone, latest models.
- Work clothing provided.
- Be part of a team, if you need support or assistance, you are in touch with our full time office staff and also our team of fitters.
However, it's not all fun; you will be working outside all year round (You get a tan in summer, but you might get wet in winter.) and it's not always a 9-5 job. Towbar fitting is seasonal, we work hard in summer, and relax a bit in winter.