ICAN Personal Assistant Service Limited
About ICAN Personal Assistant Service Limited
ICAN is a care and support service that enables people to live a more independent life by having a personal assistant working alongside them to help them meet their needs and achieve their ambitions.
ICAN aims to provide personalised and flexible services in partnership with clients and carers. We work to reach the highest standards of support and care.
ICAN Personal Assistant Service Limited was established in February 2013 to offer the highest standards of social care to clients, in all age groups over 18, who are living in their own homes and require a little extra help and support.
We do not provide personal care
Our services are provided to persons in the following groups:
- Frail and vulnerable adults
- People with dementia
- Mental health problems
- Physical disabilities
- Sensory impairment
- Adults with Learning Difficulties
We can offer home care services, tailored to meet the clients individual needs. These may include:
- Preparing light snacks and meals.
- General help (such as shopping, running errands etc.)
- Supporting clients to attend appointments
- Supporting clients to attend community activities
- Supporting clients with daily living tasks (ironing, gardening, hoovering, dusting etc)
- Signposting and assistance to other appropriate services