De Stafford School
About De Stafford School
Educating children is a great responsibility and privilege. We are committed to ensuring de Stafford provides all students with an outstanding learning experience so that they are fully prepared for the challenges of the modern world; where excellent examination results are achieved within a structure that supports the development of highly aspirational and confident young adults, comfortable of their place within society and the positive contribution they can make to it.
Our relentless focus on learning and achievement will ensure lessons are taught within a framework of creativity, innovation and challenge. We are an inclusive learning community committed to providing all of our students with the opportunity to flourish and to fulfil their academic, social and personal potential within a calm, happy and purposeful school environment based on a culture of high expectations and mutual respect.
- Provide an exciting, challenging and engaging education that enables students to reach their full potential.
- Develop the skills and attributes in students to enable them to become active citizens within a rapidly changing global environment.
- Engender a passion for, and commitment to, life-long learning and continuous personal growth and development.
- Develop a sense of belonging, inclusivity and self-worth amongst all members of the school community.
- Ensure students understand and recognise the difference between right and wrong, take responsibility for their actions and stand up for what they believe in.
- Equip students with the ability to understand their place in an increasingly diverse society by ensuring the values of democracy, individual liberty, mutual respect and tolerance are reinforced in a pervasive manner and permeate the school community.