City College Plymouth
About City College Plymouth
We can offer you:
- 100s of courses to choose from
- tutors that have real experience in the industry they’re teaching
- nationally recognised qualifications
- hands-on experience
- great facilities, from our multi-million-pound Regional Centre of Excellence for STEM, to a day spa and restaurant
- help with funding
- the support you need, from childcare to careers advice
- and a lot more …
We work with employers to make sure you get the skills, knowledge and training you need to succeed in your chosen career. From hospitality and catering, to performing arts, we can help make your dream a reality.
- number of full-time students – 4,486
- number of part-time students – 14,033
- total number of students – 18,619 (including 869 higher education students and 204 non-EU international students)
- number of apprentices – 1,188 (including sub-contracted apprentices)
- number of employees – 821
- annual College Group turnover – £36m
- 10% of Plymouth’s population trained every year
- direct contribution to the economy – £53m, indirect – £61m
8 jobs with City College Plymouth
Are you a trained chef looking for a new challenge, or in a similar role looking for a change?
A Lecturer in Mechanical and/or Marine Engineering is required to deliver a varied
We are seeking a hairdressing tutor to teach across all levels in the College’s Hair & Beauty department.
City College Plymouth is seeking an experienced teaching practitioner to lead the delivery of its well established Teacher Training curriculum
We are seeking to appoint a Technician in Science to join our successful Science provision.
We are seeking a dynamic and highly organised individual with excellent attention to detail and customer service skills
Library Assistant required...
General Administrator required...