Essential IT Skills Level 2
Build on your existing IT knowledge for home and the workplace and learn how to make the most of widespread IT software.
- Boost your CV and gain IT skills valued by UK employers
- Gain intermediate knowledge of widely-used Microsoft Office programs, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Master IT techniques to improve your productivity in the workplace
- Continue to develop your computer skills to aid your progress in a variety of different careers
Successful completion of this course leads to a nationally-accredited Level 2 Certificate in IT User Skills. This is a Government funded nationally-accredited qualification – which means that if you are eligible you can study for free!
Benefits of studying with vision2learn
- It’s FREE for eligible learners.
- Study 100% online at your own pace, whenever and wherever you like.
- Gain a vocational qualification valued by UK employers.
- One-to-one support from a dedicated tutor throughout your course.
- Free additional online and telephone customer support.
Course content includes:
- Unit 1: Word processing software
- Unit 2: Presentation software
- Unit 3: Spreadsheet software
- Unit 4: Improving productivity using IT