Sales Assistant Personal Statement
Are you searching for the perfect sales assistant role? Fish4jobs can help you to create a winning sales assistant personal statement to place at the top of your CV, to ensure that you land your dream role!
Your personal statement is your chance to shine, use this 100-150 words to show off your skills, strengths and achievements in the sales sector. We recommend that you provide examples of how you match the job specifications, and show your desire for this particular sales assistant position.
For further advice and guidance, check out our how to write a personal statement guide.
What to include in your personal statement
Why you are applying for the role:
- Highlight what appealed to you about the sales assistant job role.
- Mention any experience you have of working as a sales assistant. Such previous job, experiences for example dealing with customers, handling transactions and sales.
- Provide information on other skills you have that relate to the role.
- Provide any relevant subjects you have studied that can apply to the role.
- Mention your School/College/University that you attended.
- Provide information on your relevant qualifications.
Your sales assistance experience:
- Mention previous sales assistant roles, and provide information on key responsibilities within the role.
- Highlight your daily tasks, objectives and how you managed your work.
- List any training you may have received in previous roles as a sales assistant.
Your visions of the future in the company:
- Where do you see yourself working within the company.
- Mention where do you want to take your skills.
Sales Assistant Personal Statement:
I am a very friendly and enthusiastic individual, who ensures that clients and customers receive the best customer service and satisfaction. In my past role as a sales assistant, I strived to achieve the best results daily, ensuring that my day-to-day tasks of greeting and serving customers, assisting with queries, replenishing stock and keeping the store tidy were of the highest standards. I am a fantastic people person, with great communication and listening skills, therefore, I am able to successfully assist customers with any requirements or requests they may have. I work extremely well in a team, as well as alone as I am able to confidently deal with problems, and use my initiative to overcome challenging situations. My previous experience in sales, coupled with my interest in X makes me the ideal candidate for this role.