Sales Assistant CV Template
Are you on the job hunt for your next sales assistant job? Whether you’ve got bags of experience or you’re new to the shop floor, we can get your CV ready with our sales assistant CV template.
Our sales assistant CV template gives you the tools to create a winning CV and secure you those all-important interviews. Simply download our sales assistant CV template and follow the examples provided.
Want to give your CV writing skills a bit of a refresh? Take a look our handy how to write a CV guide for further expert advice.
An outgoing, sociable and well-presented sales assistant with a passion for first class customer service. Three years’ experience in a busy high street fashion outlet has instilled a desire to progress further in the retail sector. Attention to detail combined with fresh ideas has encouraged positive relationships with managers, colleagues, and above all customers.
- Motivated and driven to achieve goals and targets
- Friendly, approachable and trustworthy
- ‘Can do’ attitude with emphasis on customer satisfaction
- Good eye for merchandising displays and promotions
- Confident and competent with checkout hardware and transaction completion
Shop Assistant, Zara, London
(November 2013 – Present)
Working as part of a shop floor team reporting directly to the retail manager.
- Ensuring shop floor was kept in immaculate condition and displays were maintained to highest level
- Welcoming staff and providing confident and knowledgeable advice
- Processing cash and card transactions
- Daily reporting to the retail manager
- Cleaning, tidying and carrying out stock rotation for next day
Weekend Shop Assistant, New Look, London
(March 2011 – November 2012)
- Ensuring counter was always manned
- Creating shop window displays
- General tidying and cleaning of shop floor and stock room
Queen Mary’s College, Basingstoke
NVQ Retail Operations Level 2 and 3
(2011 – 2012)
Including the following modules:
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of retail operations
- Recruit, select and keep colleagues
- Stock management and auditing
- Plan, monitor and adjust staffing levels and schedules
- Provide colleagues with training opportunities
- Monitoring the effectiveness of visual merchandising displays
The Hurst Secondary School, Tadley
(2008 – 2010)
9 GCSEs C grade and above (including Maths and English)
References available on request
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require references from any of my previous employers.
We’ve got plenty of sales assistant jobs for you to choose from so make sure you check out our available resources to help you with your job search: