Industrial Engineer CV Template
Don’t know where to begin when writing your Engineering CV? Don’t panic, we’ve created our engineering cv template to help you kick start your engineering career.
Our template will help give you an understanding of what to include on your CV, as well as how to format it to perfection.
Industrial engineers typically deal with the optimization of complex processes, systems or organizations. They also work to eliminate waste of time, money, materials, man-hours, machine time, energy and other resources that do not generate value.
For those of you out there looking for your next role as an industrial engineer, download our engineering CV template now to begin your new career.
Industrial Engineer CV Template
A highly motivated and focused industrial engineer with nine years’ experience in the construction industry. Specialising in the development of new projects and highly skilled in system design and development. An impeccable track record in managing multiple projects and meeting and surpassing deadlines. A skilled leader with high level planning experience and the utmost understanding of working to budgets and timelines. Excellent communicator both verbally and visually with the ability to inspire colleagues to strive for the ultimate level of professionalism.
- Articulate and purposeful communicator
- Client focused
- Detailed knowledge of structural design and delivery
- Working knowledge of UK and European codes of practice
- Strong analytical skills, special attention to detail and commercial awareness
- CAD proficient
Industrial Engineer – Prince Manufacturing Systems, London
(November 2013 – Present)
Responsible for the planning and delivery of a range of multi disciplinary projects within strict budgetary guidelines.
- Optimising and delivering the most efficient manufacturing processes
- Liaising with the clients and adapting to meet their requirements
- Finding and implementing solutions to environmental concerns
- Managing and training staff in every area of business
- Leading the design process of all forms of engineering
- Analysing, updating and working to budgets and timeframes
- Mentoring junior staff
- Supervising contractors
- Providing support for all technical issues
Industrial Engineer – DW Manufacturing Ltd, London
(August 2010 – November 2013)
- Analysing machine performance and implementing improvements
- Managing time and delivery deadlines
- Presenting CAD drawings to contractors
- Troubleshooting any problems that arose
- Calibrating all machinery for optimum productivity
- Liaising with junior engineers and providing guidance accordingly
- Producing and maintaining all relevant legal documentation
BEng (Hons) Industrial Engineering
(2006 – 2009)
Including the following modules:
- Engineering mathematics 1 and 2
- Accounting, finance and business planning
- Process simulation and design
- Operations management
- Engineering professional skills 1 and 2
- Process improvement techniques
Enfield Sixth Form
(2003 – 2005)
A Level Maths (A) Business Studies (B) English (C)
(2004 – 2006)
9 GCSEs C grade and above (including Maths and English)
References available on request
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require references from any of my previous employers.