Creative Director CV Template
If you’re looking to apply for a range of creative director jobs, we can help get your CV ready with our creative director CV template. Simply download our template and follow the examples provided.
If you also need to go over the basics of CV writing, be sure to check out our handy how to write a CV guide.
A highly dedicated and creative director with seven years’ experience in creative professions. A passion for fresh and original creative solutions combined with a level headed and rational approach has led to an impressive portfolio of high concept and award-winning projects. A hands-on approach to the entire creative process means that each project is curated with the utmost attention from inception to final delivery. A strong communicator with the ability to convey ideas clearly to clients as well as to copywriters and web developers.
- Passionate for innovative ideas and fresh, vibrant design
- Broad knowledge of design disciplines, MAC OS, Adobe Suite, Fireworks, etc
- Industry aware and technically up to speed with current design trends
- Knowledge of HTML 5, CSS 3, and content management platforms
- Creatively driven and logically minded
Creative Director – Semetrical, London
(November 2013 – Present)
Leading a small team on a variety of projects and delivering creative solutions to meet and exceed client’s briefs in both digital and print formats.
- Being first point of call for new and current clients
- Outlining and presenting specifications for all design requirements
- Hands on development of all projects from genesis to delivery
- Mentoring team members in development and project progression
- Presenting clients with multiple creative options and ensuring overall satisfaction and direction
- Liaising with other developers to ensure all projects remained consistent
Creative Director – Arthouse Hub, London
(March 2007 – November 2013)
- Implementing creative solutions for corporate identity projects and overseeing the merchandising development and delivery
- Suggesting improvements on design and functionality
- Presenting fresh creative approaches to clients
- Maintaining continuity throughout all projects both technically and creatively
- Providing aftercare support for clients and maintaining satisfaction
- Communicating design strategies to clients and other creative developers
- Mentoring junior staff and leading creative ‘brainstorming’ sessions to maximise the creative flow
University of Portsmouth
(2004 – 2006)
BA (Hons) in Graphic Design
Ipswich Sixth Form College
(2001 – 2003)
A Level Information Technology (A) English (C) Maths (C)
Ipswich Secondary School
(1999 – 2001)
9 GCSEs C grade and above (including Maths and English)
References available on request
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require references from any of my previous employers.