Construction CV Template
We’ve created a construction CV template to help you get started with your job applications for construction roles.
If you’re still not sure where to start, you can go to Fish4jobs and create a CV online using our simple tool. We’ll take you through step-by-step; it couldn’t be simpler.
Current Permanent Address
Mobile number, Landline number
Dependable, physically fit, and hard-working Construction Laborer with more than 8 years in the construction industry. Thrives in a fast-paced environment and works to complete projects quickly and efficiently. Safely operates and manoeuvers a diverse range of heavy-duty construction equipment.
- Residential construction
- Blueprint reading
- Carpentry experience
- Construction machinery operation
- Accurate measurements and estimates
Fowler Construction Birmingham, March 2009 – Present
- Extensively trained in plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, machine servicing, and installation. Assist skilled workers as needed in all phases and disciplines.
- Clean all construction areas to avoid hazards and ensure a safe work environment for all workers on job sites.
- Inspect work sites to measure dimensions, lay out work, and estimate materials for each job.
- Mix mortar, plaster, and grout according to standard formulas.
Pratt Roofing Birmingham, April 2006 – December 2008
- Installed and repaired roofs, flashings and surfaces.
- Managed materials efficiently. Removed old roofing materials. Swept and cleaned roofs to prepare them for the application of new roofing materials.
- Mentored juniour team members, providing guidance on proper techniques and safety.
- Completed residential and commercial construction projects.
Education & Qualifications
University of Birmingham, 2004 – 2007
Bachelor of Science Construction Technology