Receptionist CV Template
If you’re looking to apply to be a receptionist, we can help get your CV ready with our receptionist CV template. Simply download our template and follow the examples provided.
Receptionists earn average salary of £18,000. Tasks of a receptionist include welcoming visitors by greeting them in person or on the phone, answering and referring inquiries and maintaining security by following procedures, monitoring logbooks and issuing visitor badges.
If you also need to go over the basics of CV writing, be sure to check out our handy how-to.
Receptionist CV Template
A highly motivated and well organised receptionist with seven years’ experience in a variety of office based environments. Pride in appearance and a warm personality combined with a proficient knowledge of clerical duties leads to a reliable and solid first point of contact for customers and employees. Working well under pressure with the ability to remain calm and focused creates and encourages a positive and trustworthy image for the company as a whole.
- Strong organisational, administrative and general reception skills
- Good workload and time management
- Excellent telephone manner
- Dedicated and driven and proactive
- Confident communicator
Receptionist – Aviva Insurance, Norwich
(November 2013 – present)
Front desk in a busy office, reporting directly to the office manager.
- Receiving all incoming calls and ensuring their distribution to the relevant employee
- Welcoming visitors to the office and making sure they were comfortable and looked after
- Dealing with all enquiries and resolving any problems over the phone or in person
- Organising the hospitality requirements for management meetings and presentations
- Maintaining the high presentation standard of the reception area
Receptionist – Cisco Systems, Ipswich
(March 2010 – November 2013)
- Oversee the smooth and efficient running of the main switchboard
- Greet visitors and provide them with identity badges and directions to relevant departments
- Provide support to administration staff
- Maintain health and safety procedures including fire drills and evacuations
Receptionist – Direct Line Insurance, Ipswich
(August 2007 – March 2010)
- Ensuring smooth and efficient distribution of internal memos and mail
- Answering phones and dealing with initial enquiries
- Managing the upkeep of photocopiers and fax machines and ensuring all machines were fully operational
- Creating, processing and distributing all staff identity cards
Suffolk Business College
(2004 – 2006)
NVQ in Business Administration
(Including following modules):
- How to use a diary system
- Information and data handling
- Managing performance
- Customer service
- Leadership and management
Ipswich Sixth Form College
(2001 – 2003)
A Level Business & Administration (B) English (C) Maths (C) – Ipswich Sixth Form College
Ipswich Secondary School
(1999 – 2001)
9 GCSEs C grade and above (including Maths and English)
References available on request
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require references from any of my previous employers.