Support Worker CV Template
Enjoy helping others? Create your Support Worker CV and start your job hunt today with Fish4jobs.
Support workers usually start on around £17,000 per year and, as you gain more experience, this can increase to £26,000. The role comes with great responsibilities such as emotional and physical support. Key skills required include being a good listener, doing chores such as cleaning and cooking and helping different people to live independently.
Our Support Worker CV template will help you present your relevant skills and experience in the best possible way.
Support Worker CV template
A highly focused and conscientious support worker with over seven years of experience in the care sector. Self-motivated and driven to provide the best possible support for clients in need of full or part time assistance. Tailors and creates health plans based on the individual and implements high standards of care no matter how challenging the circumstances. Able to adapt to the broad range of situations that can arise and comfortable working independently or as part of a team.
- Seven years’ experience in patient communication and support
- Physical assistance and care
- Human growth & development
- Behavioural support and crisis prevention
- Quality of life enhancements
Support Worker – Horizon Care
(November 2013 – present)
Working in a residential care home for teenagers with behavioural and emotional issues.
- Providing essential support to key care workers
- Running group sessions for the more challenging clients
- Liaising and providing emotional support to families
- Ensuring the safety of the clients in and out of the home
- Assisting clients with their everyday needs and problems
Support Worker – Hampshire Health
(March 2010 – November 2013)
- Assisting the care workers in a residential home for the elderly
- Taking the residence on their weekly shopping trips and social outings
- Liaising with care workers on behalf of residents
Trainee Support Worker – City Council
(August 2007 – March 2010)
- Providing support to adults with learning difficulties
- Creating care plans for individual clients and providing the required assistance
- Assisting with the distribution of medication
- Assisting with the management of finances and budgeting
Care Training Centre
(2011 – 2012)
NVQ Level 2, 3 and 4 in Health and Social Care, including the following modules:
- Assessment of needs
- Care planning policy
- Understanding care relationships
- Ethical issues and reflective practice
(2006 – 2008)
A Level Business & Management Studies (B) English (C) College
References available on request
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require references from any of my previous employers.
What’s next? Upload your CV once you’re done and get head-hunted for Support Worker jobs!