Information Technology CV Template
We've created an information technology CV template to help you get started with your job applications for IT roles.
If you're still not sure where to start, you can check out our comprehensive guide on how to write a CV. We'll take you through step-by-step; it couldn't be simpler.
Current Permanent Address
IT Specialist professional, was involved in large scale and complex IT projects in leading role, much experience with large Architectural design Web Services and Associated Technologies. Solid technology background and vast knowledge of the following:
Highlights of Expertise
- IP, BI, J2EE, Portal, DB, LDAP
- Development approaches, such as: RUP, Spring, Hibernate, log4j etc.
- UNIX/Linux and Server/storage/Network/Security such as AIX, HP-UX, Solaris, Redhat.
- Service-oriented architecture concepts.
- Career Objective - Looking for a position that requires working effectively in delivering IT strategy, IT Architecture design, building IT infrastructure/architecture and SI projects.
Lead IT Architect – IT Services, Aug 2005 – Present
- Demonstrated strong leadership on leading project delivery as Information Technology Architect.
- Analyzed and architected IT Infrastructure in high scale projects and produced high value-added client deliverables – In the areas of [ABC] service based on [EFG] knowledge.
Key Performance Highlights
- Provided IT strategy consulting and IT architect services in the enterprise-level area.
- Analyzed client’s business and prioritized IT environmental issues.
- Assessed client’s requirements/needs and consolidated client’s IT needs/requirements.
- Assisted in developing [XYZ] infrastructure architectural offerings, generated Information Technology proposals and promoted IT solutions to target customers.
- Contributed to the [ABC] intellectual capital and provided value added IT knowledge to the community-building activities.
- Cooperated with other service teams to maximize the value created for client engagements.
Education & Qualifications
University of Oxford, 2001 – 2003
Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Computer Science, Computer Applications
University College London, 2003 – 2004
Master’s in IT/Computer Applications
Cisco IT Certification programs, 2000 – 2002
Certified by Cisco, CCNA, CCNP