As part of our responsibility to improve diversity and inclusion within professional settings, Fish4jobs is committed to making this website accessible to as many people as possible, regardless of user ability or the technology at their disposal.
To this end, we strive to meet the level AA standards as outlined in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1. These guidelines stipulate a range of recommendations for making online content accessible to people with various disabilities.
We have taken steps to ensure that users can:
- Zoom in without text spilling off the screen.
- Navigate using just a keyboard.
- Navigate using speech recognition software.
- Listen to content using a screen reader (including most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and Voice Over).
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts.
- Use a ‘Skip to content’ feature at the top of each page (for screen readers and keyboard only users) to move around quickly and avoid repetitive header content.
- All content that is visually hidden (such as inactive tabbed content) can be found and read by screen readers.
The Fish4jobs website is built to work on desktop, mobile and tablet. However, you may find the site easier to use by customising features such as font size or colours on your device to suit your needs.
For further information on making your device easier to use if you have a disability, please visit the Web Accessibility initiative’s ‘Better Web Browsing’ or Ability Net’s My computer, My way.
Although our site meets most standards and is largely compliant with WCAG international guidelines, there may be some limitations. There may also be accessibility problems with content not provided by Fish4jobs, such as job adverts posted by employers, uploaded documents, and some third-party technologies.
Get in Touch
If you encounter any difficulties while using our site or have a suggestion for how the Fish4jobs site can be more accessible, please get in touch.