Nurse your CV back to health with our dental nursing CV Template. If you’re looking to apply for a range of dental nursing roles, make sure your CV is in tip-top shape with our dental nursing CV template.
The main duty of a dental nurse is to help and assist a dentist with patient care.
Dental Nurses will begin on a salary of £16,000, but with experience this can rise up to £22,000. As a private sector dental nurse, salary will be negotiable and competitive. Dental nurses assist the Dentist and help out when treating a patient, mainly working in surgery however often working on receptions and participating in administrative duties too.
Once you have your CV ready, start applying for dental nursing positions on Fish4jobs.
Dental Nurse CV Template
A skilled and motivated dental nurse with ten years’ experience. Highly adaptable and focused on patient treatment and all round care. Working with both NHS and private patients has led to a broad understanding of the requirements needed to provide a trusted and efficient dental service.
- Registered CDA
- Ten years’ experience in basic and cosmetic dentistry
- Confident and effective communicator and listener
- Broad knowledge of both NHS and private practice
- Technically competent with industry software
Dental Nurse – St Thomas’ Hospital
(November 2013 – present)
Delivering an exceptional standard of service to patients whilst providing professional support to dental professionals.
- Ensuring overall standard of dental treatment room and instruments
- Taking detailed patient notes from dentist’s dictation
- Safely carry out the taking and developing of X-rays
- Making sure the patient is comfortable and as relaxed as possible during treatment
- Assisting with all dental procedures
Dental Nurse – University College Hospital
(March 2010 – November 2013)
- Preparing surgery for dental treatment
- Educating patients on oral hygiene
- Assisting with general dental procedures
- Sterilising dental equipment and maintaining health and safety standards
Receptionist/Trainee Dental Nurse – St George’s Hospital
(August 2007 – March 2010)
- Welcoming patients to the surgery and making them feel comfortable
- Maintaining patients’ dental records
- Assisting dental nurse with surgery preparation and sterilisation
- Taking payments and making appointments
University College London
NVQ level 3 in Dental Nursing
VRQ level 3 in Dental Nursing
University of Leeds
Certificate of Higher Education in Dental Nursing
9 GCSEs (C) grade and above (including Maths and English)
References available on request
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require references from any of my previous employers.
What’s next? Upload your CV once you’re done for your chance to get head-hunted for Dental Nurse jobs!