Are you on the hunt for Customer Service Advisor jobs? Get your CV on top form with our customer service advisor CV template. Download our template and follow the examples provided, ensuring your CV is unique to your career history.
Give your CV writing skills a refresh and make sure you know the basics of writing a great CV in our handy how to write a CV guide.
Customer Service Advisor CV Template
A highly motivated and experienced customer service advisor with five years’ experience across a variety of customer support departments. Focused on providing a first-class customer experience and resolving any queries or issues that may arise. An excellent telephone manner and enthusiastic approach, combined with a genuine warmth and dedication to customer satisfaction.
- Strong organisational, administrative and interpersonal skills
- Workload and time management
- Excellent telephone manner
- Dedicated, driven and proactive
- Confident communicator
- Supportive of junior staff members
- Able to remain calm in challenging situations
Customer Service Advisor – Aviva Insurance, Norwich
(November 2013 – Present)
Part of a busy customer service team providing front line support for valued customers.
- Receiving and dealing with all initial customer communications, by phone, mail and face to face
- Guiding all customer issues to a satisfactory conclusion
- Assisting management with customer service policies
- Creating and maintaining customer call logs
- Promoting the supportive image of the company in every way possible
Customer Service Advisor – Cisco Systems, Ipswich
(March 2010 – November 2013)
- Calmly deal with often challenging issues in customer complaints department
- Resolve any customer grievances and provide solutions accordingly
- Ensure customer satisfaction and trust was rebuilt beyond expectation
- Escalate calls to relevant departments when required
Suffolk Business College
NVQ Level 2 in Customer Service
(2004 – 2006)
Including the following modules:
- Behaviour and customer satisfaction
- Information and data handling
- Developing customer relationships
- Delivering solutions under pressure
- Promotion, improvement and quality
Ipswich Sixth Form College
(2001 – 2003)
A Level Business & Administration (B) English (C) Maths (C)
Ipswich Secondary School
(1999 – 2001)
9 GCSEs C grade and above (including Maths and English)
References available on request
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require references from any of my previous employers.
Set up a job alert and receive the latest vacancies in your area, direct to your inbox.
Take a look at our other resources to help you find a new customer service job:
Customer Service Personal Statement
Customer Service Cover Letter Template