We’ve created a construction worker CV Template to help you get started with your job applications for construction roles.
Construction labourers are in high demand, and jobs are plentiful, therefore it is important for those applying for construction jobs to have their CV in tip top condition.
As a construction laborer daily tasks at the construction site could include setting up scaffolding or ladders, unloading building materials, groundwork, steel fixing, concreting or steel piling.
If you’re looking for advice on how to build the ultimate Construction CV, download our template below.
Construction Worker CV Template
A highly skilled and adaptable construction worker with seven years’ experience in the industry. Specialises in bricklaying but also experienced in roofing, plastering, plumbing, timber work and demolition. Methodical in approach with a good head for figures and measurements. Enthusiastic in nature with an emphasis on following projected plans, meeting targets and exceeding expectation.
- Blueprint reading
- Carpentry experience
- Construction machinery operation
- Accurate measurements and estimates
Construction Worker – Burns Construction, Guildford
(November 2013 – Present)
- Calculating dimensions for framework
- Estimating quantities of materials needed for specific jobs
- Mixing mortar, plaster, grouting
- Reporting progress to foreman
- Ensuring worksite adhered to all current health and safety standards
Roofer – David Wilson Homes, Guildford
(March 2010 – November 2013)
- Part of roofing team responsible for development of plot of 24 new build properties
- Estimating hardware needed to complete each property
- Laying roof tiles efficiently and to highest standards
- Helping apprentices learn the correct procedures and techniques
- Completing tasks within allotted timeframes
National Construction College
Cskills Award Entry Level 3, Multigrade option
(2006 – 2008)
Including the following modules:
- Wall and floor tiling
- Carpentry and joinery
- Painting and decorating
Guildford Secondary School
(2003 – 2005)
8 GCSEs B grade and above (including Maths and English)
References available on request
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require references from any of my previous employers.