Construction CV Template
We’ve created a construction CV template to help you get started with your job applications for construction roles.
If you’re still not sure where to start, check out our comprehensive guide on how to write a CV. We’ll take you through step-by-step; it couldn’t be simpler.
Current Permanent Address
Mobile number, Landline number
Dependable, physically fit, and hard-working Construction Laborer with more than 8 years' experience in the construction industry. Thrives in a fast-paced environment and works to complete projects quickly and efficiently. Safely operates and manoeuvres a diverse range of heavy-duty construction equipment.
- Residential construction
- Blueprint reading
- Carpentry experience
- Construction machinery operation
- Accurate measurements and estimates
Fowler Construction Birmingham, March 2009 – Present
- Extensively trained in plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, machine servicing, and installation. Assist skilled workers as needed in all phases and disciplines.
- Clean all construction areas to avoid hazards and ensure a safe work environment for all workers on job sites.
- Inspect work sites to measure dimensions, lay out work, and estimate materials for each job.
- Mix mortar, plaster, and grout according to standard formulas.
Pratt Roofing Birmingham, April 2006 – December 2008
- Installed and repaired roofs, flashings and surfaces.
- Managed materials efficiently. Removed old roofing materials. Swept and cleaned roofs to prepare them for the application of new roofing materials.
- Mentored junior team members, providing guidance on proper techniques and safety.
- Completed residential and commercial construction projects.
Education & Qualifications
University of Birmingham, 2004 – 2007
Bachelor of Science Construction Technology