Show your CV a little care. If you’re looking to apply for care assistant roles, we can help whip your CV into shape with our care assistant CV template. Simply follow our template and the examples provided, ensuring your CV is unique to your own skills and experiences.
If you need help with the basic tenets of CV writing, be sure to check out our comprehensive guide on how to write a CV.
Care Assistant CV Template
A dedicated and conscientious care worker with five years’ experience in the health care sector. Provides essential assistance for the elderly and those unable to carry out everyday tasks independently. Support and encouragement are the number one priorities when dealing with a variety of clients with a vast range of needs. A compassionate and patient approach encourages trust and ensures that client dignity is maintained at all times.
- Diploma in health and social care
- Five years’ experience in nursing homes and domestic care
- Calm, caring and supportive
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible, enthusiastic with full, clean drivers license and own vehicle
Health Care Provider – Hampshire Care Association
(June 2013 – present)
Working as part of a core team providing essential care to the elderly in and around the Southampton area. Carrying out everyday duties in clients’ homes with the emphasis on promoting and maintaining their well-being and independence.
- Providing everyday care to clients in their own homes
- Focusing on personal hygiene, mental stimulation and general well-being
- Ensuring clients’ homes are clean and comfortable
- Managing clients’ care logs and medical requirements
- Transporting clients to various appointments and activities
Senior Care Home Worker – Southampton Senior Care
(March 2010 – November 2013)
Responsible for a small team in a residential care home.
- Assisting residents with personal care, including washing, dressing and general hygiene
- Creating work schedules and tasks for team members
- Preparation of meals and snacks and assisting with feeding when required
- Organising social events and activities designed to stimulate and entertain the residence
Care Home Worker Portsmouth
(August 2007 – March 2010)
Working as a part time member of care home team.
- Assisting residence with their daily ablutions
- Ensuring residence were comfortable and provided with required medication
- Updating daily care logs
- Preparing and distributing meals
Education & qualifications
Care Training Centre
(2010 – 2012)
NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care (including the following modules)
- The role of the health care worker
- Equality and inclusion
- Person-centered approaches
- Food safety requirements
- Infection and prevention control
- Cleaning, decontamination and waste management
(2004 – 2006)
8 GCSEs C grade and above – including Maths (C) and English (B)
References available on request
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require references from any of my previous employers.
What’s next? Upload your Care Assistant CV once you’re done for your chance to get head-hunted!