If you’re looking to apply for Art Director jobs, we can help get your CV ready with our Art Director CV template. Simply follow the examples provided to get your CV back in shape.
If you also need to go over the basics of CV writing, be sure to check out our handy 10 tips for writing the perfect CV.
Art Director CV Template
A highly dedicated and creative art director with seven years’ experience within the design and development industry. A passion for fresh and original design has led to an impressive portfolio of high concept projects. A hands-on approach to the entire creative process means that each project is curated with the utmost attention from inception to final delivery.
- Passionate for innovative ideas and fresh, vibrant design
- Broad knowledge of design disciplines, MAC OS, Adobe Suite, InDesign, Fireworks, etc
- Industry aware and technically up to speed with current design trends
- Creatively driven and logically minded
- Dedicated, motivated and always on task
- Confident communicator both written and verbally
- Client focused
Art Director – Semetrical, London
(November 2013 – Present)
Leading a small team on a variety of projects and delivering creative solutions to meet and exceed clients’ briefs across both digital and print formats.
- Being first point of call for new and current clients
- Outlining and presenting specifications for all design requirements
- Hands on development of all projects from genesis to delivery
- Mentoring team members in development and project progression
- Presenting clients with multiple design options and ensuring overall satisfaction and direction
- Liaising with other developers to ensure all designs remained consistent
Art Director – Arthouse Hub, London
(March 2007 – November 2013)
- Designing and implementing branding and overseeing the merchandising development and delivery
- Suggesting improvements on design and functionality
- Presenting fresh brand approaches to clients
- Maintaining continuity throughout all projects both technically and creatively
- Providing aftercare support for clients and maintaining satisfaction
- Communicating design strategies to clients and other creative developers
- Mentoring junior staff and leading creative ‘brainstorming’ sessions to maximise the creative flow
University of Portsmouth
(2004 – 2006)
BA (Hons) in Graphic Design
Ipswich Sixth Form College
(2001 – 2003)
A Level Information Technology (A) English (C) Maths (C)
Ipswich Secondary School
(1991 – 2001)
9 GCSEs C grade and above (including Maths and English)
References available on request
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require references from any of my previous employers.